Prev: Re: [FT][SG][DS] structure of the NAC Next: Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure

Re: [FT][SG][DS] structure of the NAC

From: Thomas Barclay <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 17:27:39 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT][SG][DS] structure of the NAC

Thomas spake thusly upon matters weighty:

> On Wed, 16 Dec 1998, Thomas Barclay wrote:
> > Jared spake thusly upon matters weighty:
> > > Secondly, I really thing I have to agree with Tom's suggestion
>
> goes without saying :-)

ROFL!

> potentially based around the Universal Network Language technology
> currently being developed by - wait for it - the United nations
> University:
>
> http://unl.ias.unu.edu/
>
> once more, life imitates GZG-L ...

Wow.

> i can only assume mr barclay is aware of the UNL project. otherwise,
this
> is just too scary for words (those bloody orbital mind control lasers
> again!).

Must admit I had nary a clue that this was going on. Damn, the Gnomes
of Zurich have done it to me again! (It's nice that my thinking
apparently parallels that of the real world closely as that was what
I was trying to achieve).

Tom.
Thomas Barclay
Voice: (613) 831-2018 x 4009
Fax: (613) 831-8255

 -Bjarne Stroustrup

Prev: Re: [FT][SG][DS] structure of the NAC Next: Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure