Prev: Re: GSM/P, was Re: Stand size for infantry Next: Time to speak of many... Re: Gas Skimmers, Wings and Things

Re: Gas Skimmers OT SFB Space Monsters

From: "Denny Graver" <cyberdruss@c...>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 18:05:23 -0000
Subject: Re: Gas Skimmers OT SFB Space Monsters

<SNIP>Three ships lost in a week seems excessive to me.

Space Monsters!

This got me thinking (be afraid). Ye olde SFB was chock full of space
nasties.  It also had IIRC (books in a cold dark place) a series of
linked
scenarios (duel, fight a monster, battle two ships) called 'The
Captain's
Game'.	You had to play through each scenario and get rated at the end
as a
Captain.  Ah, those were the days ...(Love FT much more) :]p

Prev: Re: GSM/P, was Re: Stand size for infantry Next: Time to speak of many... Re: Gas Skimmers, Wings and Things