Prev: Re: Sa'Vasku Next: Modification of beam weapons

Re: Sa'Vasku

From: Steven Arrowsmith <arrowjr@u...>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 09:08:18 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Sa'Vasku

I guess I have a different view of the Sa'Vasku. I see them as a
Shadow/Vorlon mix, they have not in my opinion made the transition to
beings of energy like the Vorlons, but have the same tech base to
grow/cultivate living machines, which they can inhabit, like the
Vorlons.
I feel the Sa'Vasku bioships are manned as human ships, but have a more
symbiotic relationship with it. But not to the extent of the shadows,
who
grow/ merge with their ships. Sa'Vasku should be able to leave their
bioships.

If humans ever saw a Sa'Vasku outside their bioship, I feel they would
be
wearing bioarmour, smaller versions of their bioship. This could give
them
some very weird appearances. Just Think of Sa'Vasku bioarmour and
biotanks
in DSII..

Steven

			       Steven Arrowsmith
			  www.public.usit.net/arrowjr
			     steven@arrowsmith.net
			      dredd@quake.usit.net
_______

		    I Would Rather live a Lie, Thinking I Can.
			 Than know The Truth That I Can't
_______

Prev: Re: Sa'Vasku Next: Modification of beam weapons