Prev: Re: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT Next: Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure of the NAC (really long)

RE: [SGII] Mini review and question for KR

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 21:27:06 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: [SGII] Mini review and question for KR

On Tue, 8 Dec 1998, Michael Brown wrote:

> Any plans for doing these in 15mm?

Yes, please do! Anything from the 25mm line, anything at all -
especially
cool different looking stuff like the NI forces.

John Atkinson wrote:
>  The sniper in Yowie Suit was just too cool to pass
> >up, which now forces me to ask, how in HELL do you paint it
> >properly?!?.  I know I'm stuck.

I was more concerned with actually building my own ghillie suits, but
had
to paint them as well: check out my "Figures" section of my webpage.
(see
my .sig)

Ghillie/yowies suits are cool, aren't they?

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)
- http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/9774/games.html -DS2/SG2/misc-