Prev: Re: [FT] The Sa'Vasku Next: Re: Canada in NAC

[OT] Homepage?

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 1998 22:38:17 -0800
Subject: [OT] Homepage?

Out of curiosity, how many people (please, answer off-list) are bored to
tears with this whole thing, and how many actually want to know when I
update my home page?

Please let me know (off-list!--I'm not to thrilled about wasting
assorted bandwidth if there's only one or two folks out there who care,
and 250 who don't.  If you reply to list, then I'll assume you're not
reading it in the first place, so who cares?  I have ZERO desire to
clutter list with 250 posts with opinions on this subject).

At any rate, I redid the chronology somewhat, added light infantry, and
most importantly, have thrown together a tenative OOB.	Totals 1
Tagmatic Corps, 6 Thematic Corps, 4 Light Infantry Brigades, and 1
Thematic Mechanized Division which can be used for field armies (I
havn't put together the forces which would defend that planet if I
should need 4 Corps to go whack something).  Tied down defending planets
or policing newly conquered territory are 34 (!) Akritai Regiments, 12
Light Infantry Brigades, 1 Mechanized Batallion, 5 Mechanized Regiment,
and 1 Mechanized Division (along with Corps Assets--this means we have 3
brigades of artillery, lots of aviation, and 3 maneuver brigades.  This
will be altered. It does, however, allow for rapid reinforcement without
bringing all along those items.)  Note that this is highly
tenative--will be rewitten in a few days once I have enough time to
rethink.  Note also that this OOB is in absolutely lousy place--I will
probably give it it's own page.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: [FT] The Sa'Vasku Next: Re: Canada in NAC