Prev: RE: [fh ot] Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Star s) Next: [FT]Kra'Vak Railgun Damage Take3

RE: [SG] Scenario with engineers

From: Michael Brown <mkkabrow@w...>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 19:03:00 -0800
Subject: RE: [SG] Scenario with engineers

Thanks for the acknowledgement.  Having been a 19D, and a 19D BNCOC
grad, there
is not much Scouts don't do.  Being an Armor officer (Cavalry Specialty)
for 13
years (active and reserve) there is not much that I have not seen or
been
called to do in the area of Combined Arms, and even Combat Service
Support.

Michael Brown
Who has @18 drills to go.