Prev: RE: [URL] 3d GZG starmap up! Next: RE: [SG] Scenario with engineers

RE: [fh ot] Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Star s)

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1998 12:15:30 +1000
Subject: RE: [fh ot] Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Star s)

-----Original Message-----
From: John M. Atkinson [mailto:john.m.atkinson@erols.com]
Subject: Re: [fh ot] Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of
Stars)

>*whap forehead*  Forgot FCT.  Anti-NAC, right?  The Khalifate is like
>the IF, but more so.  The Boers. . . aren't they fighting war against
>ESU?  And the FFR is anti-FSE, and from the scenario in Full Thrust is
>getting help from Dutch AND NAC.

Why is the FCT necessarily anti-NAC? Since 1776 the US and UK have been
pretty well allied. The GZG history stated that the FCT breakaway was a
fairly tame affair "sabre rattling" and token shots fired. I also
thought
that the Sa'eed Khalifate - IF relationship would be similar to Saudi -
Iraq?

Owen G

Prev: RE: [URL] 3d GZG starmap up! Next: RE: [SG] Scenario with engineers