Prev: RE: [FT] What was WRONG with Railguns?? Next: Re: [fh ot] Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Stars)

Re: [GZG-Misc] GZG Miniature Gaming Club?

From: Rick Rutherford <rickr@n...>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 14:49:14 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [GZG-Misc] GZG Miniature Gaming Club?

On Fri, 4 Dec 1998, Sick of being outside enjoying myself, I've decided
to return to work wrote:

> 3) What is up with the LittleWars Hobbystore webpages? I cannot access
> them any longer. Are they gone, or have they just been moved?

Try http://www.access.digex.net/~rr4/littlewars.html.

It's a page I put up for Faron over a year ago, and hasn't been taken
down
yet, even though I haven't worked for Digex since April...

--
Rick Rutherford
rickr@skycache.com

Prev: RE: [FT] What was WRONG with Railguns?? Next: Re: [fh ot] Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Stars)