Prev: RE: [FT] Armour & RG - again Next: RE: [URL] 3d GZG starmap up! (was Re:[FT]Size of "Countries" in FT)

Re: Will the last one out switch off the lights..

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 1998 10:32:49 -0700
Subject: Re: Will the last one out switch off the lights..

On Fri, 4 Dec 1998 17:00:27 +0000 (GMT), Thomas Anderson writes:
>On Fri, 4 Dec 1998, Jonathan White wrote:
>> I just sent the fateful email to the admins here at BI.
>
>and so it ends. in the morning, and at the going down of the sun, we
shall
>remember it.

Just want to second the grand goodbye to the old list.	She's been a
solid ship and I'll miss her.

>> It's also my last day at BI.
>
>fare thee well, jon. may your legs carry you to places you wish to go.

ANd best of luck to you to Jon.  We will look for you on the horizon,
hoping to see your smiling face return to grace us with tales of your
adventures.

>> It's been a blast, but this party is playing the last song.
>
>all together now: "we're on a road to nowhere ..."

Hmmm.  We always play "Its the end of the world as you know it, and I
feel fine ..."

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html 	 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/lawsuit
   -=-

Prev: RE: [FT] Armour & RG - again Next: RE: [URL] 3d GZG starmap up! (was Re:[FT]Size of "Countries" in FT)