Prev: RE: [URL] 3d GZG starmap up! (was Re:[FT]Size of "Countries" in FT) Next: RE: [FT] Armour & RG - again

Will the last one out switch off the lights..

From: Jonathan White <Jw4@b...>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 1998 09:08:26 +0000
Subject: Will the last one out switch off the lights..

I just sent the fateful email to the admins here at BI. At some point
today
(probably)  this list will stop retransmitting mail and instead you'll
get
a message (it's at the bottom just in case people have lost the details)
about the new list and how to get on it.

It's also my last day at BI. After 7 years, I'm moving on. Given the
circumstances I came into this list job I have enjoyed it quite a lot
and
in general you've been a decent bunch who didn't do anything too out of
hand. At least not on purpose. I'll see you all on the new list at some
point - as soon as I've got myself sorted out at my new place I hope.

It's been a blast, but this party is playing the last song.

			TTFN
					Jon

line in the body:

subscribe gzg-l

If you wish to receive the list email at a different account that the
one you are sending the subscribe message from, please use this
command:

subscribe gzg-l ALTERNATE_EMAILADDRESS

The new mailing list also has a digest version.  The digest contains
all of the messages from the regular list, but bundles them up into a
smaller number of larger posts.  We recommend this version of the list
for people with limited mail spool space, or people who don't want the
clutter of lots of smaller email messages.  To subscribe to this
version of the list, please replace "gzg-l" above with "gzg-digest".

Thank you for your co-operation.  We hope the move to this new home
for list goes smoothly.  If you have any questions, please contact the
new list admin at owner-gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu.

	-=- Matthew L. Seidl
	    New gzg-l list admin

	    Jonathan White
	    Retiring list admin
----
-----
"Information doesn't want to be free, it wants to be liberated and
expensive"
Jonathan White, Psychology Section, Bolton Institute
BWFC fans list site : www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist

Prev: RE: [URL] 3d GZG starmap up! (was Re:[FT]Size of "Countries" in FT) Next: RE: [FT] Armour & RG - again