Prev: Re: [FT] RG Damage Vs. Armour Next: Re: GZGL FH - Habitats in Space.

RE: [FT] RG Damage Vs. Armour

From: Steven Arrowsmith <arrowjr@u...>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 22:08:39 -0500 (EST)
Subject: RE: [FT] RG Damage Vs. Armour

On Thu, 3 Dec 1998, Tim Jones wrote:

> Dean wrote:
<snip>
> That was one of the minus points of the dRG. It seems there
> is no way out at the moment the alternatives seem to be just as
> full of holes. Are we looking for a new PSB or a new RG fix?
>
> Are there any alternative limiting factors.
>
> -= tim jones =-

Tim, instead of incressing the mass and cost of Railguns by 2, why not
used 1.3 or 1.5 times? This would take longer to even out massed class2
vs
Class3's.. Just a thought..

Example:

Class1 Railgun	 1 mass   1d6 "to-hit"
Class2 Railgun	 1.5 mass 2d6 "to-Hit"
Class3 Railgun	 2.5 mass 3d6 "to-hit"
Class4 Railgun	 4 mass   4d6 "to-hit"
points = mass x5 or 6

SA

			       Steven Arrowsmith
			  www.public.usit.net/arrowjr
			     steven@arrowsmith.net
			      dredd@quake.usit.net
_______

		    I Would Rather live a Lie, Thinking I Can.
			 Than know The Truth That I Can't
_______

Prev: Re: [FT] RG Damage Vs. Armour Next: Re: GZGL FH - Habitats in Space.