Prev: Re: [SG] Scenario with engineers Next: Re: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT

RE: [FT] K'V Armour Vs. Weapons

From: Steven Arrowsmith <arrowjr@u...>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 14:49:26 -0500 (EST)
Subject: RE: [FT] K'V Armour Vs. Weapons

On Thu, 3 Dec 1998, Tim Jones wrote:

> I thought of something like this too but the problem is it
> potentially unfixes rail guns in that there is an advantage
> to just use class 1's against KV integral armor.
>
> In your example 1 class 3 (6 MASS) does a min 1 point againt
> level 2 armor. 6 class 1's (6 MASS) does a min 6 points against
> level 2 armor. This gives you no incentive to mount Class 3.
>

> -= tim jones =-

Tim,

D'oh .. Ok, lets drop the first one, and look at doing 1 point
of damage to armoured hulls on a roll of 6 only - instead of a reroll.

SA

			       Steven Arrowsmith
			  www.public.usit.net/arrowjr
			     steven@arrowsmith.net
			      dredd@quake.usit.net
_______

		    I Would Rather live a Lie, Thinking I Can.
			 Than know The Truth That I Can't
_______

Prev: Re: [SG] Scenario with engineers Next: Re: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT