Prev: Re: JT and the 'Big Picture' Next: Re: fuel chat

[DSII]Turrets

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 1998 22:05:29 -0500
Subject: [DSII]Turrets

Does anyone know if Geohex ever got around to selling packs of turrets?
am (may Cthulhu have mercy 'pon my soul) actually getting serious about
my
New Bavarian army, and I need some variant turrets for my Renegade
Legion
tanks.	I've added small pieces of metal tubing to the ends of the gun
barrels, so they no longer look like sticks, but I need some AA and some
missile turrets.  Anyone have any suggestions?	I'd prefer to use the
Copeland designs, but is there any way that I can obtain some without
being
left with a bunch of topless tanks?

And boy, ain't THAT a weird picture?

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: Re: JT and the 'Big Picture' Next: Re: fuel chat