Prev: Re: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT Next: RE: [FT] Kra'Vak Changes

[MISC] Something of general interest

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 23:03:39 -0500
Subject: [MISC] Something of general interest

I ran across the following posting in rec.games.miniatures.misc, and I
thought that a lot of people on this list might be interested.	Anything
that puts more spaceship minis on the market is good by me, and Enigma
does
nice work (they have gotten MUCH better over the past year or two).
Plus,
their prices are quite reasonable.  The address to reply to would be:
     gaming@sympatico.ca

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Dear players,
  I promised some players we would release a couple of fleets of
starships.  I have tried to gather information on the different kind of
starships needed and the size and base but starship games are not very
popular in my region.  I need your help, please post and email me.  How
many kinds of ships/stations are needed for each army and what size are
they?  My intention is to sculpt a whole fleet in one go from the space
station to the biggest ship going all the way to the smallest craft.

So please email me and be specific, how big should each ship be, what is
the average price for a quality figure and how many in a pack!	This
will help us to get it right the first time.

BASES:	Someone suggested I put a regular round base with each ship and
to include a small hole in the bottom of the ship, is that enough?

I look forward to your comments and the debate that will follow them:)

Best regards, Denis/Enigma

Prev: Re: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT Next: RE: [FT] Kra'Vak Changes