Prev: Re: Asteroid combat [was Re: Planet types] Next: RE: [SG] Scenario with engineers

Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Stars)

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 18:05:56 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Stars)

Thomas Anderson wrote:

> ah, but that was because the russians made the terrible mistake of not
> integrating media coverage into their military plans. think of

And not having a spacefleet capable of handling the entire Deep Space
Fleet and two Sector Fleets at the same time, nor a garisson that can
deal with an armored corps and 4 mechanized corps.

> interstellar opinion when NABC News 24 (aka the Information Ministry)
runs
> a series of hour-long programmes on the victims of the latest turkish

Next time you refer to good Greeks and Armenians as "Turks". . .   Turks
are either mercenaries, or alternately, Islamic Federation armored
formations.

> atrocity. no advanced industrial nation can survive a prolonged trade
> embargo ...

South Africa.  And remember, the NRE has resources of several planets to
play with.  What would we miss out on?	The latest drek from the NAC
movie industry?

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: Asteroid combat [was Re: Planet types] Next: RE: [SG] Scenario with engineers