Prev: RE: Proposed Kra'Vak Ship Design Charts - Take 4 Next: [ft] ship turning

Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Stars)

From: David <dluff@e...>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 05:13:31 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Stars)

The use of known stars is a great idea and I hope that it becomes
commonly available to all the gamers.  THe use of "official" time lines
or history should not be used.	Suggested histories would be ok for
those who want to use them but the great thing about the GZG rules is
that it should be left up to the gamers.  There is already enough rules
out there trying to tell me how to paint my figures and what the
official time line is, and the units T.O.E.  "Just fork over the money
and we will do the rest".... those games are not for me.  Many planets
will not be about to hold life but be very rich in minerals and
resources.  How about a planet with a hydrogen based atmosphere?  Maybe
the aliens homeworld?  A moon like planet abundent in high tech ore and
a strategic location?  Please include all types of planets for our use.
Thanks.  David

Prev: RE: Proposed Kra'Vak Ship Design Charts - Take 4 Next: [ft] ship turning