Prev: [GZG][FH] Website Next: RE: FT Pilots & Officers

Re: FT Pilots & Officers

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 21:13:56 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: FT Pilots & Officers

On Mon, 30 Nov 1998, John M. Atkinson wrote:

> Thomas Barclay wrote:
> >
> > John spake thusly upon matters weighty:
> >
> > I'm thinking if you have a sense of humor, making John an FSE
Admiral
> > would be quite funny (or at least John's reaction would be!).
(ROTFL)

> You're coming down for GZG-ECC, right?  And even if not, I can find
out
> where you live.  I'll do something hideous like leave American beer in
> your refrigerator or something.

This might be overkill, John. I mean, pushing your "French" button
wasn't
very nice, but you'd actually inflict American beer on someone, for any
reason?

The Geneva Convention might have something to say about it...

Old Good Joke: How are American beer & making out in a canoe similar?
	       They're both f***ing close to water...

ObGZG: Giving John an FSE command would be counter-productive - the
self-destruct mechanisms on allthe FSE ships would mysteriously go
off...

(I think the good Canadian beer I'm drinking might have influenced the
above email...)

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)
-- http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/9774/ --DS2/SG2/games
webpages--

Prev: [GZG][FH] Website Next: RE: FT Pilots & Officers