Prev: Re: FT Pilots & Officers Next: Re: FT Pilots & Officers

[GZG][FH] Website

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 23:32:30 -0500
Subject: [GZG][FH] Website

It's open house at my website:
www.geocities.com/Area51/Dreamworld/7643/index.html

Come one, come all.  Cast aspersions while ye may. We have (at the
moment)
a table of expected damage per weapon per range, and a budding minor
power,
the Alarishi Empire, with ship designs...uh, design, singular.	Before I
write more, I want to see if anyone has any problems (other than that
cursed GeoCities pop-up window) or editorial comments with the pages as
are.  For my next act, I'll split the ship list off from the rest of the
page and provide tactical doctrine.	Comments welcome--I know I've
sent
editorial remarks to a couple of you, so here's the time to get your
revenge.  8)
   For those who have enough time to dabble in other games, there are a
couple of articles on Champions (which are applicable to other RPGs as
well) and a back-burner DBM page which presently has nothing useful
except
the links to Crusades-related websites.  More Champions stuff to come
soon;
DBM isn't likely to see anything except the HoTT army Tech-Gnomes.

Prev: Re: FT Pilots & Officers Next: Re: FT Pilots & Officers