Prev: Re: [SG] - Turn Sequence Idea Next: Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Stars)

Re: [OFFICIAL] Colony lists? (was:Re: Locations of Stars etc.)

From: Thomas Barclay <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 20:36:42 -0500
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Colony lists? (was:Re: Locations of Stars etc.)

Jerry spake thusly upon matters weighty:
> I guess my response is; make it as complex as you want, and as other
> people are willing to provide material for.  It's great source stuff,
> and for people who don't like it, they just don't have to use it.  I
do
> also think that any sort of background book should take second place
> new rules (I await with drool over Fleet Book v.2 (8-) ).

Us SG2 and DS2 guys are owed one "Bugs Don't Surf" first, I hope. You
FT guys...always gimme gimme gimme.... *grin*.

> Just a couple of cents.  (Well, given the damage the CDN $ has taken,
> more like 1.2 cents. (8-( )

Haven't you heard? We've decided to rename it the Canadian Peso.

Thomas Barclay
Voice: (613) 831-2018 x 4009
Fax: (613) 831-8255

 -Bjarne Stroustrup

Prev: Re: [SG] - Turn Sequence Idea Next: Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Stars)