Prev: RE: [OFFICIAL] RE: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT Next: FT Pilots & Officers

Re: Last Post

From: Jonathan White <Jw4@b...>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 13:05:23 +0000
Subject: Re: Last Post

At 12:17 27/11/98 +0000, you wrote:
>Do we _have_ to unsubscribe? Is there any problem in just hanging
around
>until
>the list just goes feet in the air?
There's no direct reason to now. Once the list gets put into stasis you
shouldn't see any more messages from it anyway. It's not very neat to
leave
a sub to a dead mailing list though, or am I being anal?

			TTFN
				Jon
-----
"Information doesn't want to be free, it wants to be liberated and
expensive"
Jonathan White, Psychology Section, Bolton Institute
BWFC fans list site : www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist

Prev: RE: [OFFICIAL] RE: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT Next: FT Pilots & Officers