Prev: Re: Filtering on [GZG-L] Next: Re: FTFB General Question [now quite OT]

Re: Last Post

From: "Jonathan A. Gillett" <jagman@u...>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 12:31:58 -0700
Subject: Re: Last Post

At 09:40 AM 11/26/98 , you wrote:

>On Wed, 25 Nov 1998, Jimmy Cox wrote
>> So ... says the casual lurker asks:
>
>funny place to lurk ... this place is scheduled for demolition.
>
>>  how does one reach the new GZG list
>> server?
>
>erm, post to it at gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu
>subscribe to majordomo@csua.berkeley.edu with 'subscribe gzg-l' in body
>you will have to send back a confirmation message, so hang around on
your
>login for a bit.
>
>Tom

Well I finally got my confirmation message to the new list (the attempt
from Monday seems to have failed), so I guess it's time to jump ship and
move on.

After watching the final episode of B5 last night, I'd rather not stay
until <after> the lights are turned off :-)

Prev: Re: Filtering on [GZG-L] Next: Re: FTFB General Question [now quite OT]