Prev: Re: [FT] Railgun Goals Next: RE: [FT] Railgun Goals

Re: [FT] Railguns

From: John and Roxanne Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 14:36:06 -0800
Subject: Re: [FT] Railguns

John Crimmins wrote:

>	  To hit, RGs must roll HIGHER than the distance to the targer
(in inches,

...Vast Snippage... JTL

I consider the concept to be original and innovative.
My problem with it is that the 'K' are being forced into
a short range game.  (I.E. 12 inches/units or less)
The 'K' don't have a problem at 12 or less, in fact
if this became general rule, why bother with the large
mass railguns at all.	(an overstatement, but a possibility.)

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: [FT] Railgun Goals Next: RE: [FT] Railgun Goals