Prev: FTFB class-4/5 beams anyone? Next: Re: [GZG-L]

Re: [OT]: Happy Birthday to mark siefert

From: Thomas Barclay <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 10:42:47 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT]: Happy Birthday to mark siefert

Thomas spake thusly upon matters weighty:

> On Wed, 25 Nov 1998, Siefert: The Dweeb! The Legend! wrote:
> >	It's officially November 25, 1998... I have just turned
24-years-old...

> well done! many happy rerolls!

Congrats from me too. Many happy rerolls (except vs. me).

> >	I'd invite you all over for ice cream and cake this evening, but
the
> > travel arrangements would be difficult to put together.
>
> nonsense. opening jump point ...

Our jump engine is still in the development phase here in Canada.....
(like most hardware)..... so I'll hitch a ride with one of our US
compatriots....after all....we're all NAC in the end....

> Tom

Thomas Barclay
Voice: (613) 831-2018 x 4009
Fax: (613) 831-8255

 -Bjarne Stroustrup

Prev: FTFB class-4/5 beams anyone? Next: Re: [GZG-L]