Prev: [gunslinger] Turn 0 & ship stats Next: Re: FTFB General Question

Re: [FTFB][gunslinger] Duel PBeM offer

From: John and Roxanne Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 20:13:36 -0800
Subject: Re: [FTFB][gunslinger] Duel PBeM offer

Rodents Of Unusual Size? I don't think they exist... wrote:

> >> (and to think all this started 'cause John said no one would *ever*
> >> design a ship with class-4 beams  ;-)

     I thank you.

the first submitted ship was the Fast FCT SDN, the second was
a modified ESU SDN (revised to) 17 type 2, 10 type 1, and 2
PDAF, all else the same.

For me, the more interesting and challenging will be the FCT SDN.
The more accurate test of the concept would be the modified
ESU SDN.

I'll do whatever the crowd wishes.

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: [gunslinger] Turn 0 & ship stats Next: Re: FTFB General Question