Prev: Re: [FTFB][gunslinger] Duel PBeM offer Next: Re: [FTFB][gunslinger] Duel PBeM offer

[FTFB][gunslinger] Duel PBeM offer

From: John and Roxanne Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 19:12:55 -0800
Subject: [FTFB][gunslinger] Duel PBeM offer

Rodents Of Unusual Size? I don't think they exist... wrote:

> (and to think all this started 'cause John said no one would *ever*
> design a ship with class-4 beams  ;-)
>
> >Initial deployment:
> >Komarov SDN
> >Position: (10.0, 50.0)
> >Speed: 8
> >Heading: 3
>
> Gee...I'm actually going to fly this thing...

   I only did it to prevoke space related comment on the list!
Please advise when you (both) are ready to start, and which
of the two SDNs you would like to see used.

I normally use 'split turn' movement.
(I had never seen anything but this used before I came to the list.)
Since I have had some practice lately with the 'normal' way, I can
adapt if this is not acceptable.

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: [FTFB][gunslinger] Duel PBeM offer Next: Re: [FTFB][gunslinger] Duel PBeM offer