Prev: RE: Howdy! Next: [FTFB][gunslinger] Duel PBeM offer

Re: [FTFB][gunslinger] Duel PBeM offer

From: "Rodents Of Unusual Size? I don't think they exist..." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 21:55:33 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [FTFB][gunslinger] Duel PBeM offer

>I must be a glutton for punishment at the moment.
>
>Would you both like to duke it out at 10 MU?

I must be your brother glutton. Sure. It's not like I haven't got
a hundred other things I need to do.  ;-)

>Turnaround would be as soon as I receive both sets of orders each turn.

Look for mine next week. I'm heading out of town thursday morning for
the weekend.

(and to think all this started 'cause John said no one would *ever*
design a ship with class-4 beams  ;-)

>Initial deployment:
>Komarov SDN
>Position: (10.0, 50.0)
>Speed: 8
>Heading: 3

Gee...I'm actually going to fly this thing...

Mk
-
Only the bravest try where eagles and angels dare to fly
<*>

Prev: RE: Howdy! Next: [FTFB][gunslinger] Duel PBeM offer