Prev: Re: [FT] Railguns Next: Re: [FT] Fixing Railguns

Re: Fixing Railguns

From: Steven Arrowsmith <arrowjr@u...>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 17:24:33 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Fixing Railguns

I guess I need to throw in my two cents as a Kra'Vak player..I do like
what I am seeing going on, but I think we have lost sight of the goal..
In More Thrust is shows that Vo'Bok Class Light Cruisers were able to
mount two class 3 and two class 1s - if we use this system, or some of
the
others I have seen today, thats going to be one big light cruiser..
We need to look at the whole piture - how does these railgun stats fit,
with the armour/hull rules and thrust ratings? We should not be trying
balance the Kra'Vak and Human weapons, thats what points are for..Just
look at the fleet book, are the NSL and the FSE balanced?

Ok, I will get off my soapbox now..

Steven

On Tue, 24 Nov 1998, Sean Bayan Schoonmaker wrote:

> Reading through the posts of the last few minutes, led me to revise
this
> slightly:
>
> Class 1 RAILGUN - 1 MASS, 3-arc fire
> Class 2 RAILGUN - 3 MASS, 2-arc fire
> Class 3 RAILGUN - 9 MASS, 1-arc fire
> POINT COST = 4 per MASS

			       Steven Arrowsmith
			  www.public.usit.net/arrowjr
			     steven@arrowsmith.net
			      dredd@quake.usit.net
_______

		    I Would Rather live a Lie, Thinking I Can.
			 Than know The Truth That I Can't
_______

Prev: Re: [FT] Railguns Next: Re: [FT] Fixing Railguns