Prev: Scratch-building Re: More Spiney Bits Next: Re: Homepage GZG History

DS2 Resins to FT or FTFB Mass

From: "George,Eugene M" <Eugene.M.George@k...>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 11:30:24 -0800
Subject: DS2 Resins to FT or FTFB Mass

Well listies here's my first post to new list (mmm the new list smell).

What (if anything) do you all think of the 1/300 scale DS2 resin
starships
(see 'dem at: http://www.geohex.com/micro01.htm) Specifically, I'm
painting
up a bunch of 'Tramp' class freighters (MT-14 no pics on Geohex's site)
and
some Scout/couriers (MT-27 pics available) along with a 'platoon
lander', a
system defense boat, and the giganto Superheavy assault lander
(MT-15,17,
and 28 respectively (all have pics on the 'site)). So the questions are:
are
there any FT sized models of these puppies (my research indicates no).
The
only 1/300 scale ship from the microtac line I don't own is the MT-18
"Apache" (no pics) so I can't say if that's supposed to look like the
NAC's
"Arapaho" class Corvette or not. Anyway I think that maybe the big ol
assault lander is supposed to be the 120 mass Assault Transport
described on
pp42 of yon Fleet Book, at least I Hope it is, 'cause it would make
things
nice and simple. Maybe it's the NAC "Galahad" Class?

Any Ideas? Senor Tuffley? Are you here? KR? Are you here? Everyone else?

Prev: Scratch-building Re: More Spiney Bits Next: Re: Homepage GZG History