Prev: RE: An era ends, and begins, today. Next: GZG Future History

GZG Future History

From: "Colin Nash" <cmnash@d...>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 18:51:35 -0000
Subject: GZG Future History

As several list members have pointed out, my putting onto the net GZG's
"history" as typed up from the FT2 & MT books, is almost certainly a
contravention of copyright as it was done without their permission.

I apologise to them for doing this & will withdraw the offrending
document, pending receipt of their approval, if given.

Meanwhile, can somebody send me an email address for them? so I can ask
their permission (& eat a large portion of humble pie)

Colin

Prev: RE: An era ends, and begins, today. Next: GZG Future History