Prev: Re: 25mm Grav Bikes and Rules Next: Re: Infantry Walkers!

Re: 25mm Grav Bikes and Rules

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 00:51:24 -0800
Subject: Re: 25mm Grav Bikes and Rules

Brian Burger wrote:

> Nifty toys. Got rules you could share on these things? (after reading
the
> intro blurb to DS2 - the thing about why taking armour alone into
urban
> zones is dumb, with the monofilament beheader-of-tank-captains, I've
> wondered when someone would write rules for monofilament in DS2/SG2)

I think we had a looooong discussion on the topic.  Probably after I
posted my comprehensive obstacle houserules (you can find them at
http://www.angelfire.com/va/basileus/dirtside.html I think, doing URL
from memory)
with no monofilament in sight.	Basically boiled down to monofilament
requiring some serious PSB to be able to string it (the idea of
engineers loosing major body parts because some jacka-- dropped the
spool was brought up by myself, recalling certain clumsy jacka--es who
have dropped rolls of concertina wire on my foot, ruining a pair of
boots which have become my 'concertina boots'), keep it in place, and
prevent it from severing whatever it's attached to.  If you want to try
it yourself, go ahead.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: 25mm Grav Bikes and Rules Next: Re: Infantry Walkers!