Prev: RE: [FTFB] Fleet Book Kra'Vak Next: Re: Infantry Walkers!

Re: [FTFB] Fleet Book Kra'Vak

From: "Jared E Noble" <JNOBLE2@m...>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 15:42:29 -1000
Subject: Re: [FTFB] Fleet Book Kra'Vak

Jared E Noble wrote:

>> Well, that's one way of looking at it - but I don't they should get
>> anything for 'Free'.  my take on it would be that they should have
Strong
>> hull integrity, and pay for it like everyone else.  If you want a
strong
>> hull integrity for the KV to only take 30% mass, fine - figure a new
>> progression of hull strengths vs % (maybe 8% per level instead of
10%?),
>> and then charge more per Mass of hull.
>

>Or charge more mass on something else. I think the scattergun charges
should be
>immense. Think of how much mass you need to fill up a chunk of psace
withing
>6MUs of your ship to automatically guarantee at least one hit.
>
>Los

A reasonable suggestion - what the exact values should be is a question
better left to those more knowledgeable than I.  However, I stand by my
earlier statement (snipped) that that no new system should be exactly
like
an existing system and cost less, or more for that matter.  Make it
_different_ somehow, not simply the same thing done better and cheaper.

Jared

Prev: RE: [FTFB] Fleet Book Kra'Vak Next: Re: Infantry Walkers!