Prev: FT: Sa'Vasku for the Fleet Book Next: RE: 25mm Grav Bikes and Rules (Longish)

Re: Does anyone know who this is?

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 12:42:36 -0600
Subject: Re: Does anyone know who this is?

Well, as Global-Code is a software concern with connections in the PRC,
I'd
be looking for an ESU plot.

However, do any of our HK subscribers think they might be responsible?
My
own re-routing/forwarding of mail is so bizarre that I've become afraid
of
trying to register for mailing lists for fear I can't get signed off,
UNLESS there's a human I to whom can speak for help. (Have I lately said
thanks for running this dingus, Jon? Bon chance, Matthew?) ;->=

The_Beast, who can receive to ucpl030@unlvm.unl.edu OR devans@uneb.edu,
but
is actually the mess at the top...

Jonathan White <Jw4@bolton.ac.uk> on 11/18/98 10:49:42 AM

Please respond to FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk

 To:	  ftgzg-l@bolton.ac.uk

 cc:	  (bcc: Doug Evans/CSN/UNEBR)

 Subject: Does anyone know who this is?

I've been getting shedloads of error messages for the last couple of
days
from this address

 <umhl@global-code.com>

but, bizarrely, nothing /like/ it is on the subscribers list, nor as far
as
I can tell from the error message are messages being forwarded to the
address *from* anyone who is a subsciber. I'm at a loss. Anyone know
anything about it?

	       TTFN
		    Jon
---
--
"Information doesn't want to be free, it wants to be liberated and
expensive"

Prev: FT: Sa'Vasku for the Fleet Book Next: RE: 25mm Grav Bikes and Rules (Longish)