Prev: RE: [FT] Evasion Next: [FT] Evasive Maneuvers

RE: [DS2] Vehicle Design Application

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 09:50:04 -0000
Subject: RE: [DS2] Vehicle Design Application

Kevin

Any platform discussion can be taken to the computer discussion list
as could any beta testing etc and discussion of applications.

The details of the list are on the FT computer core site (URL below)

>I'll be happy to provide the file formats (all text based) to
>anyone who asks - that is once the year is over (see below for
details).
>If there is an interest by the list at large I can go into some more of
the
>details.

Are these based on the Ground Zero Format Standard or are they home
grown?
Have you come up with a profile for DS2 as has been created for FT?

--------
Tim Jones tim.jones@smallworld.co.uk
FT Computer Core
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3565/index.html
--------

Prev: RE: [FT] Evasion Next: [FT] Evasive Maneuvers