Prev: Re: [DS] Tank designs was Re: [ds] Ogres Next: Re: Supertank?

Re: [ds] Modern Tanks.

From: ScottSaylo@a...
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 11:48:21 EST
Subject: Re: [ds] Modern Tanks.

<<Can we not just talk about playing GAMES WITH TOY SOLDIERS/SPACESHIPS
instead of the load of irrelevant rubbish which is becoming the mailing
list.  If you guys really want to talk about this stuff then why not get
yourselves onto one of the news groups more germain to it than this
list.

My apologies to all for this rant, if anyone has issues which they would
like to raise with me PLEASE MAIL ME PRIVATELY.  >>

I think I have to say Amen! and Hallelujah! Notes on how modern day
vehicles
would be expressed in DS and SG - that's okay. Calling each other
scurrulous
names and impugning each other's sources and lineage is DEFINITELY NOT
okay.
Cool that - make your comments appropriate to science-fiction gaming and
we're
all in fat city.

Prev: Re: [DS] Tank designs was Re: [ds] Ogres Next: Re: Supertank?