Prev: Re: The Vector Dilemma Next: RE: LAFAYETTE

Re: SG2 vehicles (was Re: Full Thrust...)

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 04:30:24 GMT
Subject: Re: SG2 vehicles (was Re: Full Thrust...)

On Wed, 04 Nov 1998 13:26:07 -0800 (PST), Brian Burger
<burger00@camosun.bc.ca> wrote:

>I've done roughly the same thing to four Roco Minitanks Marders and an
>Airfix Scorpion light tank.

For me, it's Roco Marders and Sheridans. The Sheridan, with it's stubby
cannon, looks pretty good. The Marders are great, but I get the various
versions of Marders mixed up. I just recently realized that my latest
three
are a different variant from the first 3. *S*

I just picked up three Leopard 2s. This is a fairly new variant with
very,
VERY sharply sloped turret glacis armour. With these, I'm going to whip
off
the treads, and widen the hull a little bit. They should make GREAT grav
tanks
for my 15mm Traveller figures.

Allan Goodall	       agoodall@sympatico.ca

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: Re: The Vector Dilemma Next: RE: LAFAYETTE