Prev: Re: New Interesting Tech [SG2] or [OT] Next: Re: New Interesting Tech [SG2] or [OT]

[DS 2] [SG 2] Epic & GW

From: Magnus Alexandersson <m96maal@m...>
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 1998 00:55:44 +0100
Subject: [DS 2] [SG 2] Epic & GW

When I first heard about the GZG-line, I looked it up on the web, and
found an extensive library of Epic-conversions, not just the ones I
found on Andy's (?) site, but an entire library.

This must have been about a year ago and I _know_ that one year is a
long time on the web.... ; )

And, most impotant of all... a certain company might have had a few word
to say to a certain sitekeeper... :-(

///magnus

Prev: Re: New Interesting Tech [SG2] or [OT] Next: Re: New Interesting Tech [SG2] or [OT]