Prev: hello Next: [FT][URL] FT Core Updated

[OT]My B5Ws page is back.

From: "Siefert: Australian for GEEK!" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 01:54:26 -0600
Subject: [OT]My B5Ws page is back.

Hello All:

	A little while back I hosted the Battlefleet Milwaukee page
devoted to
Babylon 5 Wars.  However, my busy schedule kept me from developing the
page into what I really wanted to make it, so I droped it.  HOWEVER, I
vowed to return the page to the WWW as soon as I found the time.

	I found the time....

	The URL for Battlefleet Milwaukee is:

	http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/b5w/b5w.htm

	So far, the page is bear bones and links don't function yet.
BTW, I
did all the buttons and banners by myself.  I wanted to show off what I
could do with Paint Shop Pro.  Let me know what you guys think.
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"True, a lengthy impeachment would tie up the resources of the
White
House and Congress and bring federal government to a virtual halt. But
I'm a
conservative of libertarian bent, and I wouldn't mind it a bit."

				     --P.J. O'Rourke
					"Catching the Greased Pig"
					The Weekly Standard, Feb. 2,
1998

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: hello Next: [FT][URL] FT Core Updated