Prev: RE: [ds] Ogres Next: [OT]My B5Ws page is back.

hello

From: "cgray" <cgray@i...>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 20:09:48 -0800
Subject: hello

I have been a player of sci fi games for quite sometime I just was
introduced to Full Thrust I have a  couple of questions if anybody would
enlighten me :)

when using the original rules for movement It goes
drift/turn/acceleration
correct?

and if it does then if someone plots revers acceleration do they effect
the
drift of THAT turn or is it the next or...something else entirely

why build big ships ?? I have been decimating the other players with
small
20 and 30 ton vessels armed with SML and ER missles or just loaded with
fighter bays ?? at about 100 per ships I get about 8 for every large
ship
they bring in so I hit them with either 8 salvos of SML or 16 squadrons
of
fighters what gives here is it something we are missing or.....maybe our
ships arent designed well any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance

Clarence

Prev: RE: [ds] Ogres Next: [OT]My B5Ws page is back.