Prev: Re: [DS] Scenario cards Next: Re: [GZG] [HIST] Military Hackers

RE: [SG2] [DS2] Logistics

From: Thomas Barclay <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 12:58:34 -0500
Subject: RE: [SG2] [DS2] Logistics

Michael spake thusly upon matters weighty:
> Ammo in Tons
> Armored Division in Defense	Day1		Day2+
>				2211.45 	1729.82
> 30 Day supply @52,000 tons
> or @520 FT mass
>
> just some thoughts

Is the conversion 100 tons per FT mass point?  That means each CP (if
there are 25 CPs in a MP would be equivalent of 4 tons. So a 1 man
space in an APC is the equivalent of 4000Kg of supplies? I think that
conversion a little quesionable. Maybe a tenth of that is more
reasonable (each FT mass is 10 tons). Then a CP is 400 kg which I can
live with. So then you'd need 5200 mass for a 30 day supply.

Tom.
Thomas Barclay
Voice: (613) 831-2018 x 4009
Fax: (613) 831-8255

 -Bjarne Stroustrup

Prev: Re: [DS] Scenario cards Next: Re: [GZG] [HIST] Military Hackers