Prev: Re: FT: Indy hits with many p-torps, history made! Next: Re: Fleet Control System Revised ('peeking')

Re: Bartertown

From: John and Roxanne Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 05:52:30 -0800
Subject: Re: Bartertown

Jonathan White wrote:

> That looked suspiciously like an advert to me. I don't remember this
> person's email address before either. Anyone want to speak up in their
> defense before I unsub them?
>
>			  TTFN
>				  Jon

Jon,
     I went and looked at the site briefly.   The best way to describe
it is: an online flea market (jumble sale).   I have bookmarked the
site and may go back at a later date to search for useful things.
It is being run out of the University of Kansas (presumability by
a student) and is not a business as such.
     A proper introduction to the site may have been more polite
than simply a URL.

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: FT: Indy hits with many p-torps, history made! Next: Re: Fleet Control System Revised ('peeking')