Prev: Re: [SG and DSII] Question about Infantry Walkers Next: Re: (DSII) Question about Infantry Walkers

RE: [SG and DSII] Question about Infantry Walkers

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 12:31:24 +1100
Subject: RE: [SG and DSII] Question about Infantry Walkers

Personally, I limit my SG vehicles to 1 heavy weapon/size class & allow
the rest of the capacity to be used as you wish.  However, obscene
designs (ie 5 APSW or autogrenade launchers) are disallowed on
principle.  If it's a balanced design, it should generally be allowed by
your opponent.

See:
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/walker.htm
for my own views & walker designs.