Prev: [FT] Counter Railgun techniques.... Next: RE: [DSII] [Tech] Battlefield Awareness (Was: [GZG] [HIST] Milit

Re: What the hell is this? Re: [fh] nac vexilliology

From: IronLimper@a...
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 17:08:22 EST
Subject: Re: What the hell is this? Re: [fh] nac vexilliology

<<
 I agree with Niall;  lets keep it with GZG, ie., new rules, weapons,
 senarios, Order-of-battle, battle reports, and such.  I am killing
 average 5 emails until I get to one with GZG material.  To those who
 have been sending out new ideas for GZG gaming, great job!

Well, let me then *disagree*. I don't have much time for playing, so yet
more
rules for situations I've never run into and won't run into for *years*
(if
I'm lucky), new weapons when I've not played with the old ones much,
scenarios
I won't use cuz I've already got a backlog on them,  these juse make
MEGO. The
discussion on the NAC vexilliology (and related topics) has been
absolutely
fasinating. I've been *looking* for the darned posts on this topic,
since the
others hold no interest for me. The last bit on what colors and whatnot
can be
superimposed on each other has been a bit off topic, I'll admit, but
most of
it has been fleshing out the official GZG backround, making it no less
off
topic than the thread or two about the physiology and psychology of the
Kra'Vak that ran a few weeks back. I didn't hear anyone else, much less
the
list admin, complaining back then.

Don

Prev: [FT] Counter Railgun techniques.... Next: RE: [DSII] [Tech] Battlefield Awareness (Was: [GZG] [HIST] Milit