Prev: FT Tournament ideas wanted Next: Re: [FT] FTL Travel

Re: [FT] Point value for the NAC Valley Forge SDN

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 08:11:45 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] Point value for the NAC Valley Forge SDN

Nathan Pettigrew miscalculated:

> I'm getting 624 points versus the book's 642.  Sounds like a simple
> transposed number, but I wanted to have others double-check the math.

>	mass	points
> hull	190	190
> hull integ	57	114
> ftl	19	38
> thrust 4	38	76
> 2 class 1	2	6
> 2 class 2	6	18
> 3 class 3	18	54
> 2 pt	8	24
> 4 pds 4	12
> 3 fcs 3	12
> 2 fighter g	18	36

No. Fighter bays cost 3xMass, plus fighters - here are your missing 18
pts.

> 1 screen	10	30
> armor 7	14
>
>		624

But since the fighter bays should cost 54 points, not 36, you get 624 +
18 = 642 pts. Problem solved! :-)

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: FT Tournament ideas wanted Next: Re: [FT] FTL Travel