Prev: STL travel Next: Re: [FT] Point value for the NAC Valley Forge SDN

GZG Player Location Pages (was: Looking for players)

From: "Remember, today is yesterday's tomorrow." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 20:16:56 -0500 (EST)
Subject: GZG Player Location Pages (was: Looking for players)

JenXen2 writes:

>Are there any Full Thrust players in the Chico, CA area?  I'm looking
to play
>some Saturday afternoon games, but my group can't be bothered to play
anything
>but WH40k.

Well, it's been a while since I made any announcements on this, and this
is as good a time as any, yah?

There are 2 player location pages on the WWW for you, the reader, to
access
to see if there are any players in your area. Alternatively, you can
have
your location information posted to these pages so people can find you.

I host one, Jeremy Sadler hosts the other. I believe Jeremy's page
offers
an auto-registration thing (I haven't looked over there in a while; have
been busy with other things :-/ ) To get put on my page, simply send me
an email [kochte@stsci.edu] with the necessary information (name, email
addr, your location; anything else is optional).

My page is located at:

   http://scivax.stsci.edu/~kochte/location.html

I don't have Jeremy's URL memorized, but there is a link to it from my
page.

Mk
-
All that is gold does not glitter,
     all those who wander are not lost.

http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/index.html

Prev: STL travel Next: Re: [FT] Point value for the NAC Valley Forge SDN