Prev: Re: Infanty TO&E was[DS and SG] Regt's of the Crown Next: Re: [DS and SG] Regiments of the Crown

Re: Chat

From: devans@u...
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 15:24:23 -0500
Subject: Re: Chat

I've only been on once, and there were, I think, two others there, one
being Mark Siefert. Mark seems to be the main driving force in the
chats,
so his announcement of not being there would tend to be a kiss-o-death
to a
session. ;->=

Mark, even when  you're not planning on showing, would you include a
simple
paragraph, say, site, channel, and day/time? I tend to forget when these
will be, and it'd help those of us so youth-challenged, mentally, to
have
those reminders.

The_Beast

IronLimper@aol.com on 10/24/98 11:25:08 AM

Please respond to FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk

 To:	  FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk

 cc:	  (bcc: Doug Evans/CSN/UNEBR)

 Subject: Chat

Was anyone on the chat board today? I went for the first time and there
wasn't
anone elso there. I can't help but wondering if I'm doing something
wrong,
since this is the first time I've ever tried to be involved w/ IRC.
Thanks.

Don

Prev: Re: Infanty TO&E was[DS and SG] Regt's of the Crown Next: Re: [DS and SG] Regiments of the Crown