Prev: Apology was: Re: ADLER TAG AAR - Soundtrack (OT) Next: Re: ADLER TAG AAR - Soundtrack (OT)

RE: ADLER TAG AAR - Soundtrack (OT)

From: "Wasserman, Kurt" <wasku01@m...>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 10:59:23 -0400
Subject: RE: ADLER TAG AAR - Soundtrack (OT)

Nyrath,

If you liked the soundtracks to the first two Star Trek movies(V'Ger and
Wrath of Khan), definitely look into finding Battle Beyond The Stars.
They
were done by James Horner with a decent amount of "similiarity" to them.
Net-gossip has it that he wasn't entirely thrilled with the way Battle
Beyond... turned out but still...
What does HE know?  He only wrote it.  =WE= listen to it... ;)

The tracks did fit very nicely into the Adler Tag game though.	Watching
your helpless (heh) Kra'Vak SDs getting totally mauled by unstoppable
fighter waves, all to the tune of some appropriate music really made the
game.  Of course, seeing the Rail Guns take out the bridge of the fleet
flagship wasn't so bad either.... <G>

-=Kurt
(Kr'Rt)