Prev: Re: [OT] FT Mood Music (was ADLER TAG AAR) Next: RE: ADLER TAG AAR - Soundtrack (OT)

Apology was: Re: ADLER TAG AAR - Soundtrack (OT)

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 08:17:16 -0500
Subject: Apology was: Re: ADLER TAG AAR - Soundtrack (OT)

Boy, didn't I just get my fingers whacked!

Sorry, Jon. While my request was for the work of someone else doing the
compiling (I have most of the CD's mentioned), you are certainly
correct. I
WAS out of line with my followup.

The_Beast

Jonathan White <Jw4@bolton.ac.uk> on 10/21/98 06:16:37 AM

Please respond to FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk

 To:	  FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk

 cc:	  (bcc: Doug Evans/CSN/UNEBR)

 Subject: Re: ADLER TAG AAR - Soundtrack (OT)

At 06:59 21/10/98 -0400, you wrote:
>You folks who are burning CDs and cutting tapes have
>awesome music collections.
>Out of idle curiosity, how much money would you want
>for creating a copy of your wargaming CD or tape for a
>disadvantaged person with a wimpy music collection?
I would have to point out how obviously naughty doing things like that
would be. I would be *seriously* miffed if this list ended up as an .MP3
swap forum.

	       TTFN
		    Jon
---
--
"Information doesn't want to be free, it wants to be liberated and
expensive"

Prev: Re: [OT] FT Mood Music (was ADLER TAG AAR) Next: RE: ADLER TAG AAR - Soundtrack (OT)