Prev: Re: [SG2] Mission Cards for SG: was [SG2] Major Sucess, Tactical Next: Re: [SG2] Terrain

Re: [FT] Babylon 5

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson@q...>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 14:41:02 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Re: [FT] Babylon 5

Sometime on Oct 13, I Wrote:

>I have a set of rules for converting the EFSB ships over to the Fleet
Book
rules on my web site.  You can find them here:

>http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/2470/gzghome.html
>
>I have ship designs for all of the EFSB ships in Fleet Book designs and
points, >I just haven't had time to finish them and post them to my site
yet, but stay >tuned!  I'll have them there before I get married in
November.  I hope.

Well, I extracted the digit and finished my warship designs for my
EFSB-FB
conversion rules.  The ships on my new Designs page are all the original
ships from the EFSB modified to fit the Fleet Book construction rules
with
the few modifications listed in my EFSB conversion rules.  The link to
the
Designs page is found at my GZG LZ Site noted above.  Now all I have to
do
is get to and come up with some of the civilian designs from the EFSB.

-Kelvin....

   "And how do you suppose we stop them?
      Get a big red sign with the word
	    STOP written on it?"

Prev: Re: [SG2] Mission Cards for SG: was [SG2] Major Sucess, Tactical Next: Re: [SG2] Terrain