Prev: Re: (SG2] Orbital Insertion (an alternative approach to calculat Next: Re: Some GMS Thoughts [SG2]

Re: FMA List: Proposal to change list code.

From: Thomas Barclay <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 14:00:27 -0500
Subject: Re: FMA List: Proposal to change list code.

Andrew spake thusly upon matters weighty:
> New Proposal
> How about, instead, we use "F" as the start instead of "GZG" or my
former
> proposal of "FMA". It fits FMA, Full Thrust, and Full Metal Codpiece?
>     Any comments, suggestions, corrections, etc?

For someone who plays SG2, I'd rather see GZG as the code. F
nothing.... how about S.... (grin). If Jon wants a business kind of
code, make it GZG-BIZ or something. I'm not even quite sure why you
figure we need this anyway.... (I plead
ignorance....convincingly...).
Thomas Barclay
Voice: (613) 831-2018 x 4009
Fax: (613) 831-8255

 -Bjarne Stroustrup

Prev: Re: (SG2] Orbital Insertion (an alternative approach to calculat Next: Re: Some GMS Thoughts [SG2]