Prev: RE: [SG] Rules for aliens Next: Re: "Fuzzy Wuzzy" Kra'Vak (Was: KV 'house' rules for FB)

Re: "Fuzzy Wuzzy" Kra'Vak (Was: KV 'house' rules for FB)

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 06:50:13 -0500
Subject: Re: "Fuzzy Wuzzy" Kra'Vak (Was: KV 'house' rules for FB)

***Immense snippage follows***
It also provides a good case for packing your KV ships with
as many Class-1 RGs as you can stuff in: same firepower (if
it hits), but a lot more damage-tolerant design. You may
have to nibble the enemy to death rather than take one big
bite, but it works for rats and pirhana....

Phil, certain that someone's going to tell me that I got it
wrong <g>
***Here endeth the snippage***

Can't comment about your math, though I'd have thought it wasn't quite
so
clear cut, or linear. Still, made sense to me. Also, if the class-1's
get
the class 1 beam advantage of missle/fighter suppression, then they DO
add
to the defense, and certainly act as near (ok, they aren't armor, and
they
don't multiply the range (not included in the above analysis)) complete
force multiplier.

The_Beast

Prev: RE: [SG] Rules for aliens Next: Re: "Fuzzy Wuzzy" Kra'Vak (Was: KV 'house' rules for FB)